A GIF Guide: Gifts to Give to Your Squad During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Finals week has arrived here at GW, leaving many students with no time to figure out what to get their squad for their holiday gifts. Let this gift guide help you choose gifts you can get your friends during finals that they will appreciate getting, making finals week less stressful (because you know you got your squad’s back!)

You can get your squad members a floral Vera Bradley Zip ID case, which allows you to have your GWorld card available without taking it out. This makes it perfect for getting into your residence hall and Gelman library. Not only that, but it has a key ring that allows you to keep your keys located at all times. It’s the best thing since sliced bread, something that both Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch can agree on.

Finals week is a tough time where your appearance takes second place to studying. Something effortless that both you and your friends can use for a quick new hairstyle is TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)done Sea Salt Spray. It gives you that tousled, beach-wave look from summertime during finals! It only takes a couple of minutes using this spray to get the desired look. It lasts all day and makes you look like you woke up like this, just like Queen Bey.

Is your roommate feeling under the weather? Give her Cold-Eeze, to ease that cold from the sniffles and the coughing. Both you and your roommate will appreciate the gesture, allowing her to feel better and letting you sleep better at night. It’s a win-win situation.

Last, but not least, everyone gets hungry, especially during intense periods of studying. Going to your friend’s favorite place to eat, a.k.a. Chipotle, makes everyone happy. Luckily, using BOGO cards, when you buy one burrito, you get the second one free. Inviting a friend to get a free Chipotle burrito not only makes your friend happy, but saves you money.