This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you love a good manicure. The changing of the seasons is the perfect time to rock a new, bold color! Fall shades are, in my opinion, the best: cool, earthy, and neutral tones that go with any outfit. Here are some of the prettiest shades in the market right now:

Essie.com

1. Essie’s Afterschool Boy Blazer: This is my absolute favorite! A beautiful, classic navy blue. You’ll never want to wear another color.

Opi.com

2. OPI’s Bogota Blackberry: Fall is all about sporting bold berry shades. This is definitely a statement color! Swipe a deep wine color on your lips for a monochromatic look.

Zoya.com

3. Zoya’s Flynn: Every season needs its own nude. Autumn calls for warm, camel shades. I definitely wear camel as my main neutral during the cooler months, so this color is perfect to pair with all of my outfits!

Essie.com

4. Essie’s Merino Cool:  A cool purple with grey undertones is such a unique color! The grey is neutral enough that you can pair it with anything, but the additional pop of purple is so nice. 

Beautyjudy.com

5. Essie’s Very Structured: A beautiful burnt sienna conjures images of striking fall leaves and Thanksgiving!

Opi.com

6. OPI’s Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window: An olive green field jacket is a classic fall staple — why not recreate that color on your nails?

essie.com

7. Essie’s Ballet Slippers: This gorgeous shade of light pink is my favorite neutral polish of all time. It’s versatile and wearable during any season, not just fall.  

Sephora.com

8. Formula X’s Rouge: I love wearing a bright pop of red on my nails! This true red looks good on any skin tone.

Zoya.com

9. Zoya’s Mira: You wouldn’t that orchid purple is a quintessential fall nail polish color, but I love it for something fun and different!

Happy fall!