etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Beauty Products you Need this Spring Break!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Spring Break is finally here! Whether you choose to spend your days lounging by the pool, traveling to a foreign country or just relaxing, Her Campus has got you covered! Aside from the typical essentials like sunscreen, bathing suits, and shorts, these products are small and can be thrown easily into your bag. Here is the list of versatile beauty products that you need to try this spring break:

1)         Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliners

These liners are amazing! Not only do they come in several colors, but they are also waterproof and longlasting! Bonus! This is perfect for those days when you are at the beach or chilling by the pool. If you want to be adventurous, try the Prismatic Purple or Sparkling Turquoise liners to give your eyes a bold pop.

$7.99 at milanicosmetics.com

Photo courtesy of makeupforlife.net

2)         Garnier BB Cream

For those days when you don’t want to wear heavy foundation, try out a BB cream. Garnier’s BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector addresses everyday skin concerns like hyperpigmentation, redness, and dryness–not to mention that it is loaded with SPF and is great for those days outdoors.

$12.99 at Ulta

Photo courtesy of allure.com

3)         Milani Baked Blush in Corallina

Milani makes these beautiful baked blushes that come in several colors. Corallina adds a pop of color but is buildable at the same time. It adds a natural shimmer and glow to your face and is sure to make that cutie on the beach notice you.

$7.29 at target.com

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

4)         Waterproof Mascara

This is a no brainer, but mascara is absolutely essential! Use any waterproof formula for those days by the water. I suggest Maybelline’s “The Rocket” for long lasting lengthy curls!

$7.99 at Target

Photo courtesy of ulta.com

5)         Korres Lip Butter

This is an absolute personal favorite; Korres’ Lip Butters are soft, moisturizing, and colorful. They add a hint of color to your lips and are not harsh at all. Great for those days when you want to rock the “no-makeup” look as well!

$12 at Sephora

Photo courtesy of gemfound.com

6)         Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

This product is really light and easy to use! For those days where you want effortless beach waves, spray this product in your damp hair, let it sit and voila: instant beachy texture!

$27 at Sephora

Photo courtesy of birchbox.com

7)         Essie’s Turquoise and Caicos

This color screams spring: enough said.

$8.50 at essie.com

Photo courtesy of target.com

8)         Lavanila Rollerball

This easy and portable rollerball will keep you smelling fresh and warm with scents like pure vanilla, vanilla grapefruit, and vanilla coconut. These fragrances are incredibly long lasting and reminiscent of spring!

$19 at lavanila.com

Photo courtesy of iristree.com