5 Effortless Outfits for Early-Morning Classes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

If you’re a college student, you know that 8 a.m classes are the worst thing ever invented. Seriously, who came up with them? Somehow, it’s always harder to put together an outfit for an early morning class. Do you try really hard, or just go for sweatpants? The “Oh This? I Just Threw It On” look is always everyone’s goal. Use these five outfits as inspiration for looking cute, comfortable and put-together even in the morning.

1. Throw on a buttondown with your most comfortable pair of jeans. This takes two seconds to put on and always looks chic. You can dress up the outfit with pearls and flats, or make it a little messy by rolling up your sleeves and sporting white sneakers. For a preppy touch, drape a sweater over your shoulders.

atlantic-pacific.com

2. A polished shirt dress always looks cute. For something different, tie a gingham shirt around your waist like a belt. Switch out the heels for pretty flats and boom! Instant street style.

whowhatwear.com

3. For chiller mornings, a field jacket looks amazing when paired with a plain white tee, jeans and ballet flats.  

thecollegeprepster.com

4. Incorporate your favorite sweatshirt into an outfit by layering up with a lightweight scarf and stacking on the bracelets.

stylishwife.com

5. When it’s raining and you really can’t be bothered, accessorize with bright wellies.

eonline.com

And there you go! Six easy outfits that will keep you looking like you’ve got it all together.