This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

1. You have posted at least one “say my name” status for your Tuesday Happy Hour at Sign of the Whale. 
  2.  You have skipped your Wednesday morning classes because of said Tuesday Happy Hour at Sign. 
  3. You’re the only senior in a general chemistry/bio lecture because you put off taking your GPACs. 
  4. You’ve only been to Gelman once this semester and it was probably just to print out a paper. 
  5.  A night out in Adams Morgan isn’t complete until you make a stop at Jumbo Slice. (Or, like me, Jumbo Slice is the only reason you go out in AdMo.) 
  6. You now view ‘due dates’ as ‘suggested deadlines’. Your professors do not. 
  7. You have the ‘I can’t believe we’re graduating’ conversation with your friends at least once a day. 
  8. Thursdays are for $1 beers at Mad Hatter and the stop at Surfside Taco is a must. (Have you tried their rice???) 
  9. All of your friends in the business school getting job offers and signing contracts makes you seriously wonder why you didn’t take up finance. 
  10. You’re in complete denial that your four years at GW are coming to a close, but you use it as motivation to take each and every opportunity that comes your way.