Which Donut You Are Based On Your Astrological Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Aries: Maple Bacon- Your bold nature means that you’re going to want a bold flavor and what could be bolder than a maple and bacon donut?

Taurus: Glazed- As an Earth sign, you’re bound to be indulgent in the earthly pleasures of life, so go ahead and indulge in the most simple, yet spectacular donut.

Gemini: Rainbow Sprinkles- Trendy, vibrant, charming- that’s you, Gemini. Rainbow is still on trend so you’re in luck.

Cancer: Long John- Just because you’re sensitive doesn’t mean you’re a wimp, that’s why you get the most substantial of donuts. And just like a Long John, you know that it’s what is on the inside that counts.

Leo: Boston Crème- Your protective nature suits this donut well. We all know some donuts are too good to share.

Virgo: Sugar Coated Donut- A deep rooted love for beautiful things will attracted you to the sugary shine of this donut. Just remember that the body part your sign is associated with is the waist, so don’t eat too many.

Libra: Apple Fritter- You seek peace and balance and nothing has a more balanced, complementary flavor than a sweet apple fritter.

Scorpio: Old Fashioned Donut- You’re anything but old fashioned, that’s why you’ll be happy with this ironic pairing.

Sagittarius: Powered Sugar Donut- Honesty, optimism, dedication- you have it all, but we know you can be a little reckless and messy and nothing is messier than a powdered sugar donut.

Capricorn: Tiger Tail- The structure and intricacy of this donut’s shape instantly catches your eye. You’re logical and wise and have no time for silly round donuts. You need the epitome of innovation, you need a cinnamon filled tiger tail.

Aquarius: Jelly Donut- Aquarius the water bearer. Today you bear sweet, sweet jelly. You value fairness so this perfect ratio of donut to jelly is just right for you.

Pisces: Donut Hole- Imagination is key for you. You like to think outside of the box, but eat the inside of the donut.

Katie Allen is Editor-in-Chief for Gustavus' Her Campus Chapter. She is currently in her fourth year as an English major. Her role models include Emma Watson, Hillary Clinton, and Leslie Knope.