St. Peter’s Hidden Gems

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Linnaeus Arboretum

Whether you’re going for a simple walk or want to Zen out, the Arb is the perfect place to connect with nature. Maybe even for when you want to stargaze with that special someone?

River Rock Coffee

Need a study place off campus but can’t leave your caffeine addiction behind? Check out River Rock for its awesome concoctions and great atmosphere.

Generations Boutique

Nothing quite says “I’m in a small town” more than a cute little boutique. If you need some serious retail therapy, check out Generations for clothes and other accessories.

Kyra is currently a sophomore at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. She is a true Minnesotan and a firm believer that the game is duck duck gray duck- not goose. You can usually find her in the library procrastinating homework or in her room procrastinating life.
Katie Allen is Editor-in-Chief for Gustavus' Her Campus Chapter. She is currently in her fourth year as an English major. Her role models include Emma Watson, Hillary Clinton, and Leslie Knope.