1. Bust out the kites. It always feels a little windier when fall rolls around. Take advantage of this before it gets too cold!
2. Watch that one Halloween movie. I’m not one for horror, but there a lot of movies that still fit the Halloween theme. Coraline, anyone?
3. Go to a Pumpkin Patch. Must… find… the perfect… pumpkin. The haunted houses and food just sweeten the pot.
4. Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Seeds. Sure, you can probably eat pumpkin pie any time of the year, but it just isn’t the same. In any case, roasted pumpkin seeds are a seasonal treat. It’s even better if they are homemade.
5. Halloween Decorations in the Dorm. With midterms and classes, it can be easy to forget this was a time of year we looked forward to as kids. Putting up some decor can make you feel festive and regain some of that old excitement.
6. Take a walk in the Arb. The leaves are changing colors, so go out and enjoy the beauty.
7. Put Together a Costume. Whether you plan to go out with friends or hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, you can’t go wrong with a costume. If you are on a budget, then thrift stores are friends.