Roll Down Your Window And Scream To These 15 Country Songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Spring is finally upon us and summer is right around the corner. It’s finally warm enough to be able to plug in the aux cord, roll down your windows, and jam out with your friends as you take your weekly trip to Target.

For me, the roads we drive on to get to Target (and all of our other shopping needs) gives off some “country vibes.” It might be because there are corn fields wherever you look, barns and silos on your right or left, and pick-up trucks at every intersection. There is just something great about it and you can’t help but turn on a few country jams. So, here are 15 country songs that are perfect for rolling down your window and screaming at the top of your lungs with your best friends.

1. “Good Directions” by Billy Currington

2. “Unforgettable” by Thomas Rhett

3. “Nothin’ To Lose” by Josh Gracin

4. “Homegrown” by Zac Brown Band

5. “I Go Back” by Kenny Chesney

6. “Girl” by Maren Morris

7. “Hopin’ You Were Lookin’” by Rascal Flatts

8. “Make Me Wanna” by Thomas Rhett

9. “Head Over Boots” by Jon Pardi   

10. “Wide Open Spaces” by The Dixie Chicks

11. “American Kids” by Kenny Chesney

12. “Butterflies” by Kacey Musgraves

13. “Ex To See” by Sam Hunt

14. “All I Want To Do” by Sugarland

15. “Whatever It Is” by Zac Brown Band

Hey, I'm Corbyn Jenkins! I am a Junior at Gustavus Adolphus College majoring in English & minoring in Film & Media Studies. In my free time I enjoy art, photography, exploring, going to concerts, and spending time with my friends and family.