This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Fall is here and everyone is finally back on the hill, now what? Here’s the best of what GAC and St. Peter has to offer this fall, according to us! *fall leaf emoji*

Autumnal Eats

1. Pie and Cheese Mongers (Downtown St. Peter): What’s better than a slice of Dutch apple pie on a crisp fall day? Answer, a whole Dutch apple pie.

2. Dirty Caramel Chai (Courtyard Cafe): Wanna skip the PSL line? Order a dirty Chai (Chai with espresso) with a shot of caramel for spiced fall deliciousness. EDITOR’S PICK 

3. Sunday Brunch at the Co-Op (Downtown St. Peter): After a long weekend Sunday brunch is a great way to catch up with friends and relax before Monday classes. Grab a plate and load up! Outdoor seating is also available to enjoy the perfect fall weather. Check out our Courtyard Secret Menu for more inspiration! 

Outdoor Adventures

1. Extravapalooza, Sept. 16: From 4 to 7pm there will be free food, games, and music over by the Complex fire pit and visitor parking lot. Sponsored by CAB and Inter-Hall Council, this awesome event will have an inflatable Titanic Ship and basketball, cool raffle prizes, a photo booth, mini golf, COTTON CANDY and SNO CONES. (Um, yes please.) This is a great event to attend with your newly found friends (first years) or with your besties you haven’t seen all summer! Catch up and enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

2. 2016 St. Peter Oktober Fest, Sept. 22-24: Buy a $5 button at the gate and get free admission to each day of this event. This is such a great way to be a part of the community with live music, beer tasting, a parade on the 23rd, and even a stein hoisting competition! (I’ll be signing up for that.) I’ll see you there for all-around German themed revelry! Tents will be located in Downtown St. Peter near Minnesota Ave. and Grace Street.

3. Halloween Fun Run, Oct. 29: Take your costume for a spin with this 5K run/walk. The run starts and finishes at the St. Peter Community Center. You can even get some friends together and compete as a team! Registration goes until Oct. 17th and costs $25. Teams (minimum of 6 people required): costs $23 per person. The price goes up after Oct. 17th. Swag includes a free T-shirt with registration and food following the race.

Fall Fashion Finds

1. Denim Bliss Dress $42 – Generations Boutique, St. Peter: Support local business and look fabulous in this adorable denim lace-up dress! Easily transition this piece from summer to fall with cozy leggings, a quilted vest, and booties.

2. Navy Pier Plaid Button Down $29 – Generations Boutique, St. Peter: What’s more fall than plaid? Snap up this second cute find from Generations and pair it with your favorite jeans for the ultimate casual fall look.

3. Minnesota Charm Necklace $20 – Ginger Neilon: Tout your Minnesota pride with this adorable necklace, made by a local Mankato artist! Check out her online shop for more insanely cute and affordable jewelry. 

4. Sami Bracelets $60-$100 – Swedish Kontur, St. Peter: Splurge on these super unique and fabulous bracelets made of reindeer hide, pewter and sterling silver. The button clasps are made from reindeer antlers! These would make amazing gifts, or just treat yo’ self to some fine leather goods ;)

Now get out there and celebrate fall ya’ll!

Katie Allen is Editor-in-Chief for Gustavus' Her Campus Chapter. She is currently in her fourth year as an English major. Her role models include Emma Watson, Hillary Clinton, and Leslie Knope.