sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gustie Halloween: 3 Must-Go Events Happening on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Who doesn’t love Halloween? Just because you’re stuck on campus doesn’t mean you can’t have any fun. Here are a few ideas of fun event happening on campus over Halloween weekend so you can do Halloween GAC style.

1. Her Campus’ Halloween Dive

Shameless plug! Are you into Stranger Things? How about Halloween fun in general? Then stop by this year’s Halloween dive hosted by Her Campus! There will be tons of food, good music, and dancing. We will also be playing water pong, and have a photo booth, and costume contest! So stop by for some spooky fun.

2. Co-Ed Basement Haunted House

Enter if you dare into the layer of IT with your best friends. Weave through the dungeon-like basement of Norelius Hall as you try not to become IT’s latest victims, while you begin to remember what occurred 27 years ago. Come and join the Norelius CFs in this thrilling adventure. IT all happens on October 28th in Norelius hall at 8:30 pm. 

3. Linnaeus Arboretum Halloween Mystery Hike

Call now to reserve your spot for the Linnaeus Arboretum Halloween Mystery Hike! Get with your friends and take part in this thrilling adventure through the arb to collect clues and solve the mystery, then enjoy fun treats and a warm fire. This event is perfect for those who want some spooky Halloween fun that isn’t too scary. Call 507-933-6184 to reserve your spot on October 27th at 7 pm. 

Happy Halloween, Gusties!