GAC Fall Vibes Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Fall is offically here, and that means it’s time to put away your summer jams and embrance the cooler weather with some funky fall finds. Check out this playlist for some fabulous study music or something to listen to while you sip coffee and chill with your friends. Enjoy! 

1. “Oxford Comma” – Vampire Weekend: Something about Vampire Weekend just screams late summer/fall to me…

2.  “Everywhere” – Fleetwood Mac: Enjoy autumn with a side of hipster nostalgia. 

3. “Paris” – The 1975: Chill out with this mellow jam from my fav Brit boy band. (Sorry 1D.)

4. “Colors” – Yuna: If you have never heard of Yuna you need to check her out, she is an amazing song writer and a beautiful artist. Love her. 

5. “Jackie and Wilson” – Hozier: Love the rock feel this song is channeling, plus Hozier is a lyrical genius, so there’s that. 

6. “Step” – Vampire Weekend: Cause we could all use a little more V. Weekend in our lives. 

7. “Here With Me” – Susie Suh, Robot Koch: Moody fall vibes: check. 

8. “Tourist” – Yuna: See what I mean about her? She just rocks. 

9. “My Kind Of Man” – Vance Joy: Every fall playlist should have at least one Vance Joy song. It’s a requirement. 

10. “Autumn Leaves” – Ed Sheeran: I just want to lay out under a maple tree in the Arb and listen to this song on repeat. 

11. “Manhattan” – Sara Barielles: I just want to curl up in a fuzzy knit blanket with some apple cider and play this song on repeat. 

12. “Emmylou” – First Aid Kit: These ladies are seriously amazing and so talented, plus this song is adorable, play this for your Johnny or June. 

13. “Ends Of The Earth” – Lord Huron: If you like Mumford & Sons you should give these guys a listen.  

14. “Wild Animals” – Trampled By Turtles: Loving me some of that mandolin and banjo. These guys hail from DULUTH, MINNESOTA ya’ll!

15. “Barcelona” – George Ezra: Pretty sure George Ezra and Vance Joy are like long lost brothers or something…

16. “Somethin’ Stupid” – Frank and Nancy Sinatra: Enjoy a lazy afternoon while listening to this retro number. 

17. “She’s American” – The 1975: The main guitar riff in this song speaks to my soul. 

18. “Campus” – Vampire Weekend: Aaaand one more V. Weekend, just for good measure. 

19. “Seventeen” – Alessia Cara: This young lady is seriously so talented, it’s insanse. She’s only 20 ya’ll! 

20. “Chasing New York” – Atmosphere ft. Aesop Rock: Another Minnesota artist to spice up your autumnal listening. 

21. “Never Ending” – Rihanna: Yes girl, yes. 

22. “Born And Raised” – John Mayer: John Mayer has the voice of an angel. Also heard somewhere in the internet rumor mill that he is working on another album??? I’ll have to investigate further…

Check out the extended Spotify playlist below! HCXO!

Katie Allen is Editor-in-Chief for Gustavus' Her Campus Chapter. She is currently in her fourth year as an English major. Her role models include Emma Watson, Hillary Clinton, and Leslie Knope.