The Chill Warm Weather Playlist We All Need Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

I think we can **cautiously** say that spring is finally here! And with the 60-degree weather and sunshine, I know I am already starting to have dangerous daydreams about summer… So here are 15 songs to help you remember that the days will only continue to get warmer and classes will soon be over! These songs make me think of sitting at the end of a sun soaked dock with my feet in the water, of soft grass underneath my feet, and watching golden sunsets with friends.

1. Slow Burn – Kacey Musgraves (Side note: her new album, Golden Hour, is amazing, which is why half this playlist is from her album – sorry not sorry.)

2. Way It Goes – Hippo Campus

3. Saturday Sun – Vance Joy

4. Blue Ribbon – Remo Drive

5. Tangerine – Led Zeppelin (Gotta wait for it!)

6. Velvet Elvis – Kacey Musgraves

7. baseball – Hippo Campus

8. Still Feel Like Your Man – John Mayer

9. Like Gold – Vance Joy

10. High Horse – Kasey Musgraves (Y’all knew this one was gonna be on here.)

11. Oxford Comma – Vampire Weekend (This music video is hilarious and the scenery is quite reminiscent of Minnesota spring!)

12. Hey Hey What Can I Do – Led Zeppelin

13. Jackie and Wilson – Hozier

14. Golden Hour – Kacey Musgraves

15. Changes – Hazers (A wildcard to end this playlist.)

Katie Allen is Editor-in-Chief for Gustavus' Her Campus Chapter. She is currently in her fourth year as an English major. Her role models include Emma Watson, Hillary Clinton, and Leslie Knope.