8 Best Bath & Body Works Fragrances for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

As the holidays are fast approaching, it’s now that time of year when people can break out their warm, stylish winter clothes. Whether it’s wearing your favorite fuzzy snow boots or soft, comfy sweater, there is always an incentive to dress stylishly for the cold (especially in the frozen tundra of Minnesota). If you’re anything like me, you probably have the urge to add extra flair to your outfit by adding a spritz of Bath & Body Works perfume when getting ready for the day. Nothing is more refreshing than spraying a seasonal mist to lift your mood and make you feel even more put-together. Here are eight fragrances for you to try this most wonderful time of the year.

1. Vanilla Bean Noel

2. Winter Candy Apple

3.  Coconut Mint Drop

4. Snowy Morning

5. Fresh Sparkling Snow

6. Snowflakes and Cashmere

7. Frosted Snow Blossom

8. Winterberry Wonder

Hi, my name is Monali Bhakta and I am a freshman at Gustavus Adolphus College. I am a Biology and English double major. While I love to learn about the origins of life, I also like to write in my free time. Something I really like to do is listen to all kinds of music; it does not matter what language it is or what genre it is. I also have a passion for knowledge because there is always something to learn in this vast, undiscovered world.