10 Adorable Animal Instagram Accounts Everyone Should Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Are you getting bored with seeing only sappy love posts on Instagram? Do you want another reason to smile every day?  Or are you looking for another way to procrastinate when you should be doing homework? If so, check out and follow these adorable animal Instagrams.

1. Pets Of Instagram

@petsofinstagram

This Instagram features different pals who are commonly found in and around homes.

2. Doug The Pug

@itsdougthepug

Doug is commonly known as “The King of Pop Culture”; check him out too see why!

3. Cute Baby Animals

@cute

If you ever need an adorable baby animal fix, here it is! It doesn’t get any cuter than this.

4. M I L O

@crazy_chinchilla

This little fella is Milo, the mosaic chinchilla. He’s best described as a plump ball of sassiness.

5. World of Cute Pets

@worldofcutepets

If you have a love for dogs, this is the page for you! It only features adorable doggies that are sure to give make you giggle and say “aww”!

6. Meeps The Hedgehog

@hedgehogmeeps

Meeps takes artsy pics to a whole new level.  If you’re looking for inspiration for your Insta, be sure to check him out.

7. Adorable Pets

@adorablepetsofficial

Charming pets of all shapes and sizes are featured here!

8. Albert the Munchkin Cat

@albertbabycat

Albert is a munchkin kitty who just loves dress up and be photographed!

9. Adorable Pets

@adorablepetsfeeds

Follow this account for your daily dose of cute pets, whether you have your own pet or not.

10. Chill Wildlife

@chillwildlife

Chill Wildlife features cute and funny pictures and videos of animals just being themselves.

These ten Instagram accounts are guaranteed to make you smile with every post. If you need some happy critters in your life, be sure to look them up next time you’re scrolling through your Insta!

Nicole is a first year at Gustavus Adolphus College in Saint Peter, Minnesota. You can usually find her locked away in her dorm room either studying,jamming to music, binge watching Facebook videos shared by her friends, or staring at pictures of puppies. She loves hanging with friends, going on adventures, singing, and telling bad jokes.