Christmas and New Years are my favourite holidays. It’s a happy time of the year where you spend time with the ones you love and set new goals. I look forward to multiple things during this time of year. One of my absolute favourite holiday drinks is Nutella Hot Chocolate. If you’ve ever been to the Lindt Café and had their hot chocolate, Nutella hot chocolate is very similar. Lindt hot chocolate uses pure chocolate. Similarly, to create this drink all you need is a tub of Nutella!
1. In a saucepan, add a cup of milk (any kind will do!) and bring it to a simmer.
2. Add a pinch of cinnamon along with a tsp of vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to the hot milk.
3. Finally, add in the Nutella. I often add a tablespoon, but it all depends on how rich you want your drink to be.
4. Use a whisk to stir the mixture. Using a whisk will help add froth to your drink.
5. Pour the drink into your favourite cup and top with marshmallows! You can even add whipped cream instead!
This drink is by far my favourite and I hope you try it out too! It’s easy to make and can be made in batches to share with your loved ones.