Netflix’s Teaser of Orange is the New Black Has us SHOOK

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

Netflix has just released the first minute of the new season of Orange is the New Black and it is INSANE. 

I mean seriously, how do they expect me to wait until June for this now? I have so many questions? Will Daya shoot? I need to know!

The new season airs on Netflix starting June 9 – start counting down the days!

Emily is a third year student at the University of Guelph studying Environmental Governance and Geographical Information Systems. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of Guelph's Her Campus chapter, which she founded in 2016. She is also an active member of the Environmental Governance Society and a journalist for the Guelph Gryphons. She spends so much time in the ocean she's half mermaid! She loves to scuba dive and surf, and hopes to one day use her degree to create ocean and marine life protection policies. If she's not in the water, she's in the gym. She has a passion for fitness and also plays competitive hockey. Her biggest passion is travel; she's been to over a dozen different countries and even founded her own travel blog where she documents her adventures around the globe. Emily always has a thirst for adventure and never says no to new experiences. Whether its hiking the edge of a mountain or swimming with sharks, she's always ready to tackle adventure head on! Follow Emily around the world: www.airplanesandavocados.com Follow her journey on Instagram: @airplanesandavocados