This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

We’re all in the same boat. It’s that time of year where your soul is torn between being very stressed out for finals, yet praying for the summer vacation to arrive sooner. Since we’re all very stressed, here’s a list of dog gifs that count down the days until the end of finals. (They’re also great for motivation!)

Monday, April 9th. 12 days left! 

2 weeks seems like far away. Keep studying and don’t give up, the end is nearer than you think! Enjoy a Shiba Inu doing his work with you, he makes a great study-puppy!

Tuesday, April 10th. 11 days left! 

Here’s a cute little dog blep for you. This pug believes that you can pull through!

Wednesday, April 11th. 10 days left! 

Look at you! You’ve made it halfway through the first week of finals! Just another half before you’re done week 1!

Thursday, April 12th. 9 days left! 

Guess what? It’s almost Friday! You’ve made it this far, keep on pushing through!

Friday, April 13th. 8 days left! 

You’ve done it… it’s Friday! Make sure to take a bit of a break for yourself before starting up the studying again! You deserve that bowl of ice cream.

Saturday, April 14th. 7 days left! 

I know, Saturday finals are ‘ruff! Look on the bright side, no exams tomorrow though. 

Sunday, April 15th. 6 days left! 

It’s the start of the second week! Have fun today. It’s important to have a breather in between your study sessions. Self-care is of utmost importance, and it allows you to boost your motivation.

Monday, April 16th. 5 days left!

You’ve finally made it this far. Look at that counter! You can basically see Friday in the distance!

Tuesday, April 17th. 4 days left! 

Hot diggity dawg! Keep sliding through till the end of the week.

Wednesday, April 18th. 3 days left! 

This is when the real countdown begins. You’ve gone this far, don’t abandon yet. 

Thursday, April 19th. 2 days left! 

Tomorrow is the last day of exams! One last little push before the end!

Friday, April 20th. 1 days left! 

You’ve finally made it! Today’s the last day of exams :)

Saturday, April 21st. You’re free! 

Enjoy your summer vacation!

Emilie Kelly is the University of Guelph's Chapter Co-Correspondent! She is a Phase 1 OVC student who loves to spend her time with horses, cats, dogs, cows; you name it! (That does indeed make her an Aggie!) You can contact her in French, English, or even Japanese. 
Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!