The Essential Accessory You Should Always Have In Your Purse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

The face mask! These days, instead of checking our pockets and bags to see if we have our wallet, we are always checking to make sure we have our mask. Wearing a face mask has become an essential part of leaving the house. They help to keep everyone safe and healthy and are a must-have in order to enter any indoor space. Mask wearing is not going away anytime soon, so we might as well have fun with it! Below I have listed online stores that have cute face masks that will go with any outfit!

1. Amazon.ca

Amazon has the cutest fruit masks for only $11.99! There are lemon, cherry, and orange patterns. You can find them here!

2. Bienaller.com

These face masks are amazing! Everyone in my family has one. The prices range from $16.99-18.99 and they come with a filter. They are washable and adjustable. These are my go-to masks.

3. Etsy

Etsy has a wide selection of handmade face masks with so many designs and patterns to choose from!

4. Ardene

Ardene has face masks for every occasion. Whether you are dressing up or keeping it casual, there is a mask for you! They offer a 3 for $10.00 deal and have fast shipping.

Stay safe and wear a mask!

Emily Gibson

Guelph '21

Emily is The University of Guelph's Chapter Marketing and Publicity Director! She is a fourth-year English major who loves spending her time watching movies, writing, and discovering new places. One day she wants to visit Greece to fulfill her Mamma Mia dreams.
Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!