photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

Campus Cutie: Sarah Jivani

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

Name: Sarah Jivani

Program: Biomedical Science

Year: 3rd

Hometown: Mississauga

3 Words to describe yourself: Extravagant, a little topsy turvey, and affectionate.

Favourite place to study on campus: Library – what floor your ask…? If you know, you know! ;)

What do you love about the city of Guelph? The dogs and the people! The animals! The trails!

Celebrity Crush: Shawn Mendes (the heart wants what it wants!).

If your life was an ice cream flavour, what would it be? Dark chocolate (semi sweet) with marshmallow and caramel ribbons, some sea salt sprinkled on top and loads of crushed almonds and tiny berry pieces inside! Similar to Ben and Jerry’s.

What is it like being a rat mom? Amazing, spectacular, and a life-changing experience. It’s very rewarding. Coming home to 3 amazing friends and sisters is a dream come true! They help me get my mind off of everything and no matter how my day has gone, it’s nice to come home and let everything fade away. They give me kisses, and we hang out and chill. They are pretty destructive so it’s sometimes hard to keep an eye on 3 hyper rats that want to eat my hair products or jump and climb on everything in my room. Still, at the end of the day, they keep me on my toes and bring happiness into my life, so it’s totally worth it. I can’t imagine my life without them.

*All photos were taken by Sarah Jivani

Angel Su

Guelph '20

I'm a third year at the University of Guelph studying biomedical sciences. I love playing the piano/violin, and drinking tea. I also enjoy reading, writing, and colouring during my spare time.
Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!