9 Girls on What Their Plans Are For Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

As Valentine’s Day fastly approaches, many people are frantically seeking for fun things to do. Whether you have a s/o, you are single, or completely broke, Valentine’s day can still be fun and a good excuse to eat a lot of chocolate! I asked 9 girls around campus what their plans were for this Valentine’s Day to help get us inspired!

1. After class I might deliver some chocolates to some friends and do some baking for the people on my floor.  – Mckenna, 19

2. Going out with some girls to a bar downtown for some drinks. – Ashley 19

3. I am dragging my boyfriend to go see the movie 50 Shades Darker. – Savannah, 20

4. My roommates and I are having a couple other girl come over for a galentine’s day party, which basically just means we will get dressed up, hanging out, and pig out. – Krista, 18

5. Some time alone, basically watching Disney movies, eating ice cream, and studying so I can pass my midterms! – April, 18

6. Having some quality time with my roomie between classes! – Madison, 19

7. My boyfriend and I are going to make lunch together after class instead of going out! – Lauren, 18

8. I bought one of those boxes of kid Valentine’s Day cards and I’m giving them to everyone on my floor! – Ashleagh, 19

9. Valentine’s day seems to be a busy time as a University student, but it will probably consist of some sort of meal with my boyfriend. – Gloria, 18

What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Leave a comment below! 

Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!