Starbucks
Starbucks
Hunter Honeg / Spoon
Culture > News

4 places that will give you free food on your birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

Friends, family and food, is the recipe to making a birthday a success. But, to make any birthday even more special, get a day’s worth of free food from your favourite places! Read below to find the 4 places that will treat you right with free food on your birthday. 

Start the day off right, with a refreshing cup of coffee at Starbucks!

Whether you are craving a light refresher, a caffeinated beverage, or one of those heavenly cake pops, Starbucks has it all. And they will offer you almost anything on their menu – food or beverages for free on your special day.

Make sure to join Starbucks Rewards at least 7 days before your birthday and have made a Star earning transaction before your birthday. 

Pancakes for brunch anyone?

Make your way over to Denny’s to enjoy an Original Grand Slam and get two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs, two bacon strips and two sausage links. All you have to do is show them a Valid photo ID. 

How does a burger and fries sound for dinner?

For your next meal, enjoy a thick, juicy special gift burger from Harvey’s and perfectly salted regular fries from New York Fries.

You can enjoy all this by just signing up for Harvey’s. And become a Fry Society Aficionado, by preloading money on your card. 

Finish off strong with a sweet treat from Menchie’s

No birthday is complete without a scrumptious dessert. Treat yourself to a chilled and creamy sweet treat of your choice worth $5 in Menchie’s Money.

Don’t forget to register as a member at least 2 weeks before your birthday and present your mySmileage Card to the cashier.

Visit any one or all of these places and relish the free rewards on your birthday. It’s sure to make your day a special one!

Hi!I'm a nutrition student at the University of Guelph, working towards becoming a dietitian. I love food, travel and good company! I'm looking forward to pursuing another one of my passions; writing, through HerCampus!
Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!