Meet Jarrett Goodly! Campus Cutie ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Name: Jarrett Goodly

Hometown: Jonesboro, GA

Relationship Status: “Very Single”

Major: Philosophy

Hobbies/Interests: “I like music and art. And I like soccer, but I’m retired. I used to be smooth with it but now it’s just a side thing I like to play.”

Twitter: @Benny_bueno

Instagram: @Sensei_bueno

Her Campus: Where can you most likely be found on campus?

Jarrett Goodly: “In plaza, by the fountain.”

HC: Why is that your favorite spot?

JG: “It’s a good people watching post. I get to see all the pretty girls walk by, not like I’ll talk to them or anything.”

HC: Who is your favorite artist out right now?

JG: “That’s a tough question, but I’d have to say Hiatus Kiayote right now.”

HC: Your music taste seems very unique, how would you describe it?

JG: “If it’s good, I like it. I don’t have any specific genre I listen to. I can like anything from trap to hip hop to very old 1920’s jazz music.” 

HC: Aside from music, what do you like to do in your free time?

JG: “I don’t have free time. I work at a studio currently and I do a lot of producing on the side, so those two things keep me very busy.”

HC: What is your favorite restaurant?

JG: “My favorite restaurant ever would have to be O’Charley’s. I wouldn’t take a date there or anything, but I really like it because you get a lot of food. And I really like coffee shops. I think they are pretty chill.

HC: What do you look for in a potential partner?

JG: “First of all, it starts with a pretty face. And anyone who is cooler than me. As in chill and open-minded. And if they are funny that would be crazy! If they can’t make me laugh, I feel like the relationship would just be too serious, kind of like a job so that’s important.”

HC: What is one thing you want to accomplish before you graduate?

JG: “I want to make enough money to be comfortable when I graduate, like $200,000. Or to receive some type of high recognition award for something before I graduate would be nice.”

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

JG: “Ballin’. I want to live the rockstar life and have gone on a few tours. And in house producing, working for some really cool people and artists.”

HC: Do you have any words you like to live by or a favorite quote?

JG: “I like ‘Comparison is the killer of all joys’ because that’s truth. And another one is just really simple, ‘do.’ Just the word ‘do.’ Sometimes you just got to do some stuff instead of sitting around saying I wish I could’ve done this or could’ve done that. Just do.”

19 year old Psych major who is learning and growing everyday (:
The GSU chapter of Her Campus