This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Name: Sean Lamb

Age: 20

Class: Junior

Major: Psychology

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Instagram: @Dopeits_Sean

What’s it like to be a transfer student?

“You’re taken back when you first get here. I had to try to link up with some of my friends from high school. Then I realized they had lives as well, so I just ended up roaming the halls trying to meet new people. “

How is Georgia State different from your previous school?

“My other school had a huge, traditional campus. It was a lot of green space. But Georgia State has better people. It’s more fun, better experiences, and more things to do.”

What are you involved in at GSU?

“I’m on the executive board of Tighter Grip, a member of the Collegiate 100 Black Men of America, and a brother of the Zeta Mu Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated.”

What’s it like to be an Alpha?

“It’s very enjoyable. It’s a great bond but a lot of hard work. I enjoy having a group of brothers I can always count on. The service we do is just out of this world. Sometimes I even wonder how one organization can do all of the things we have accomplished.”

What is your favorite aspect of the organization?

“I enjoy the networking. I love the community service. It’s actually a tie between the two. When you leave college, you expect to be professional and successful and Zeta Mu produces that caliber of men. My prophytes are amazing, smart and successful. They are doing great things and I hope to do the same. In terms of community, like I said earlier, is just beyond words. I can’t even describe the feeling I get when helping others. “

So, what sets Sean Lamb apart from everyone else?

“My creativity and personality.”

Describe your personality.

“I’m very happy-go-lucky. I’m fun and caring. I’m also very easy to talk to.”

What is something most people don’t know about you?

“I used to play soccer in high school. I was actually really good too.”

What’s your dream?

“I want to become the CEO of Piedmont Hospital.”

Why Piedmont?

“My mom has been working there for over 15 years and I see how hard she works. Ever since I was a kid, I always said I wanted to be in charge of that hospital and build a legacy there.”

So, did your mom push you to go into the health profession?

“No, she didn’t. It was just something I grew up around and it intrigued me. She never told me I had to be a doctor or anything else like that. She just encouraged me to work hard and set goals.”

What is your favorite thing about your girlfriend?

“Her laugh. It’s really funny. I also like her commonality. What I mean by that is, she’s very relatable. It’s easy to relate to her but, at the same time, she’s very unique. She also has this personality where, when you first get to know her, you instantly like her. “

What is your most memorable moment with your girlfriend?

“When we went to Germany together. We did a lot of sightseeing in Frankfurt and had so much fun! Surprisingly, the spaghetti and pizza there were pretty good.”

Quick Facts

Celebrity Crush? Gabrielle Union

Real Madrid or Barcelona? Real Madrid

Favorite Soccer Player? Cristiano Ronaldo

Favorite article of clothing? Colored pants

Nia Ballard is a junior at Georgia State University, majoring in Journalism and minoring in Theatre and Spanish. Traveling is her passion and she hopes her career in the PR industry will allow her to see the world. She loves going on new adventures, meeting new people, going to concerts, singing Beyonce Karaoke, Frozen Yogurt (more like addicted to), history documentaries, and binge-watching Gossip Girl. 
The GSU chapter of Her Campus