\"man sitting\"
\"man sitting\"
Original photo by Moya Leung

Campus Cutie: Joseph Russell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Allow me to introduce our first campus cutie of the year: Joseph Russell! *heart eye emoji* You can catch Joseph anywhere in Atlanta with a great ambience. Oh, and of course with the freshest fit on. This Pisces cutie will make you laugh until you cry! But we’ll save the details on that for later. Keep scrolling to find out more about Joseph!

\"man sitting\"
Original photo by Moya Leung

Career Goals

Joseph is a senior, criminal justice major with a concentration in crime. He said, “I aspire to work in a field where I can make others happy. I hope to attain my masters in communications and to then land a job working in public policy in correlation to the criminal justice system.”

Favorite Thing to Do

“My favorite thing to do is to try new restaurants and of course, make people laugh.”

Favorite Place to Hangout

“Anywhere with a nice ambience, great drinks and of course, hookah. Don’t invite me anywhere that doesn’t have hookah.”

Favorite Music Artist

“As of now Lil Baby and the City Girls.” 

Life motto/Favorite Quote

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

How do you hope to impact others

“By showing them that it isn’t about where you start, but instead about where you finish. Life comes with many obstacles but you can’t allow those obstacles to hinder you.”

What do you love most about GSU

“I love the diversity as well as the many opportunities afforded to students.”

Favorite GSU experience

“My favorite experience at GSU would have to be competing in the King of the Ivy pageant. Although I didn’t win, it was  fun stepping outside of my comfort zone. I also met some amazing people.”

Goals for this year

“By the end of  the year I hope to finalize my plans for after graduation. Right now I’m still trying to decide on whether I want to move to another city or stay in Atlanta.”

To keep up with our campus cutie, follow him on Instagram: @jrusselll

Moya Leung is a journalism major with a concentration in public relations and a marketing minor at Georgia State University. Her interests include social media management, fashion, public relations, writing & taking pictures. Her goal is to be a Public Relations Director or Social Media Manager for a major fashion company. If it has to do with fashion, marketing or socializing, she's there. Enjoy some of her writings here and keep up with her on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus