alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Baby Yoda is Literally You During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

1. When you take that first sip of coffee with 5 shots of espresso at 3 a.m. and realize your life is a mess.

Source 

2. When you realize you’ll never see your 2 besties from GEOL 1122K again because it was a core class requirement and you all have different majors.

Source 

3. The face you give your professor when she tells you you’ll need a 103 on the final to get a B in the class. *help pls, have mercy on my soul.*

Source

4. When you thought the final was multiple choice but it’s actually a series of essay questions.

Source

5. When you open your eyes after your “quick nap break” and realize it’s 12 hours later and your exam is in 45 minutes.

Source 

6. Ignoring your study priorities to look up memes. 

Source

7. You and your friends eating at Chick-fil-A for the 3rd day in a row because there’s no time to cook.

Source

8. Pulling up to the final exam after not sleeping in 48 hours due to long nights of studying and Red Bulls.

Source

9. When you should be studying but keep getting distracted by EVERY. LITTLE. THING.

Source

10. How I look strolling into my final late with a holiday cake pop and a venti iced coffee.

Source

11. Your face when you get your final grade back and thought you’d fail but you actually got an A.

Source

All jokes aside, don’t sweat it girl– you’ve got this. Finals week might be tough, but winter break is right around the corner. It won’t be long until you can binge watch “The Mandalorian” and leave this semester in the past. 

May the ~finals~ be with you.

Autumn Boekeloo is an aspiring entertainment journalist living in Atlanta, GA. She is a senior at Georgia State University majoring in Multimedia Journalism and minoring in Women's Gender and Sexuality Studies. The 21 year old will be graduating in December 2021 with a B.A. and several academic awards. Autumn has written for print and online newspapers at Georgia State. She enjoys writing articles about lifestyle, festivals and all things Atlanta. She hopes to work for a magazine one day while pursuing her own blog.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus