This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Name: Ashli Trammell

Age: 20

Class: Junior

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Instagram: @AshliTrammell

Sweet, fashionable, and a little bit quirky, Ashli Trammell is sure to keep you interested! There’s more to this beauty than what meets the eye. Ashli shares with HC, her passions, goals, and her favorite things about her boyfriend!

How would you describe yourself?

“Enthusiastic. People say I’m quirky. Honestly, I don’t even know what that means.”

What is your favorite thing to do around campus?

“Sit in the library, do homework and talk to friends. I’m not apart of any big organizations so I love opportunities to catch up with my friends at school.”

If you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?

“That’s hard. It would either be Erykah Badu, because she mellows me out so well, or Kid Cudi, because he has such a nice and modern sound.”

What is your passion?

“Fashion and food are my two loves. Fashion is an everyday thing. Different things in fashion influence you. Food is also an everyday thing. I’m a PR major so I’m still trying to figure out how I can incorporate fashion and food into my career. Right now, I’m trying to work on a food blog. Everyone is doing fashion blogs and they’re over-saturating the market for them. No one is doing food blogs, and Atlanta is such a great place to eat! With my food blog, I’m going to make posts about food, but I’ll also be cute in the posts. It’s the best of both worlds.”

What is your ultimate goal in life?

“To be happy. To be happy and comfortable. Being happy in my relationship, financially, and everything else.“

What is your plan to reach these goals?

“I would start off by graduating and hopefully finding a job I’m happy with.

Your job plays a key role in your happiness. So many people settle so I really want to find a  job that I’m excited to go to everyday. Having a happy job equals a happy life, which equals a happy relationship, which equals an overall great life.”

What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

“Everything. I love his personality. I can’t just say one thing. When he smiles, he has these little wrinkles in his eyes and they’re so cute. I love everything about him.”

What is your ideal date?

“I’m not materialistic so I like thoughtful dates. Quintin and I’s most romantic date was at Piedmont Park. It was probably our second or third date. We got Publix sandwiches, fruit, and Arizona’s and we spent all day there. It was fun, thoughtful, and not cliché, which I loved.”

Bonus Questions

Guilty Pleasure? Watching foreign films

Favorite Candy? Snickers

Favorite hot drink? Chai Tea

Go to accessory? My Glasses; They’re chic and versatile.

Nia Ballard is a junior at Georgia State University, majoring in Journalism and minoring in Theatre and Spanish. Traveling is her passion and she hopes her career in the PR industry will allow her to see the world. She loves going on new adventures, meeting new people, going to concerts, singing Beyonce Karaoke, Frozen Yogurt (more like addicted to), history documentaries, and binge-watching Gossip Girl. 
The GSU chapter of Her Campus