Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Places to Take your Bae in Atlanta for Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love with your family, friends, and significant other. Here are 5 things to do in Atlanta on this special day!

1. Dinner and Movie

This year the third trilogy in the Fifty Shades of Grey sequel: ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ will be released. See this movie at the Regal Cinemas Atlantic Station with dinner at any of the restaurants in the surrounding area.

2. Sweetheart Skate

Want to be different? Take your bae ice skating under the stars. This Wednesday, from 6-9 p.m. Atlantic Station will offer Valentine’s Day packages that include: a pair of skate rentals, a long-stemmed rose, and either cocktails or hot chocolates. This will be the last day to skate, so you won’t want to miss out!

3. Couples Cooking Classes

*Pictures courtesy of capturelifethroughthelens.com*

They say food is the way to your lover’s heart so this Valentine’s day enjoy a couples cooking class at  The Cooking School at Irwin Street or The Cooks Warehouse. Classes at these locations are offered all month long so if you can’t make it on Valentine’s day you can book for a different day in February to help celebrate your love.

4. Andretti’s

Are you and your bae competitive? Enjoy this Valentine’s Day at Andretti’s! Andretti’s Indoor Karting & Games in Marietta and Roswell are offering a package of food, fun, and games. On February 13-15 from 6-8 p.m., you can get 2-indoor races, a full course romantic meal, 2- one-hour game cards and more!

5. Skyview Atlanta

Looking for a great way to end date night? Enjoy a ride on Skyview Atlanta. It provides you with a great view of the city and skyline. Groupon offers a deal on tickets and they even have a Romance Package that includes one red rose, a horse-drawn carriage ride for two through the Centennial Park District, and more!

*All pictures courtesy of Pinterest*

The GSU chapter of Her Campus