Style

4 Effortless Outfits Perfect for Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Finals season is upon us and with a week full of tests, you have enough to worry about.

The last thing on your mind is what to wear to your 8 a.m. final exam. That’s why we’ve put together four outfits to help get you out the door in a flash while still feeling confident (and looking fierce) for your test.

The comfy and collected look

One piece of clothing will save you lots of time in the morning! Throw on a comfy t-shirt dress (like this one for only $12. 90) to get you to class on time. This outfit requires very little thought and effort, so you can focus on what really matters—acing that final exam.

I recommend pairing your t-shirt dress with Air Force Ones for a functional look that is still stylish and comfortable.

Source

The lazy girl look

We all know this one way too well. This OOTD is notorious among college campuses during the dreaded finals week. You know what I’m talking about—leggings, UGGs and an oversized Sherpa quarter-zip or cardigan. You can’t go wrong with this outfit, and it’s one of the comfiest by far.

Source

The put together look

A.K.A the “distracting from your under-eye circles look.” This outfit idea is meant to make a statement while also covering up the fact you studied until 4 a.m.

The best way to conceal tired eyes (aside from a full-coverage concealer) is a trendy hat. Right now, faux leather fisherman hats are the talk of the town. Elevate the look even more with a bold red lip, a light weight turtleneck, jeans and ankle booties.

This classy outfit screams girl boss.

Source

The “I woke up like this” look

If you are really in a time crunch, rocking your pajamas may be the only option! Pajama sets, like this one from Victoria Secret, can totally be pulled off as a business casual outfit. Keep the pajama set top on and swap out your bottoms for black high-waisted pants. You can also dress this outfit up by adding a pair of knock-off Gucci loafers.

Source

With a wide range of styles to choose from, you are sure to get an A+ on your outfit and your final exams!

Autumn Boekeloo is an aspiring entertainment journalist living in Atlanta, GA. She is a senior at Georgia State University majoring in Multimedia Journalism and minoring in Women's Gender and Sexuality Studies. The 21 year old will be graduating in December 2021 with a B.A. and several academic awards. Autumn has written for print and online newspapers at Georgia State. She enjoys writing articles about lifestyle, festivals and all things Atlanta. She hopes to work for a magazine one day while pursuing her own blog.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus