Style > Beauty

3 Quick Natural Hair Tips to Save You Time Every Morning

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

If your natural hair has you stuck each morning, look no more! At some point, we will get frustrated dealing with our thick hair but remember sis, it’s a glorious crown that requires a little more attention. So after you’ve done the deep conditioning, combing and pre poo there is always that look we give ourselves in the morning whe that ttwist out didn’t turn out right.

Is this you? 

To alleviate failed natural hair attempts and the cumbersome amounts of gel, try these three tips to get you off to your 8 a.m. on time!

Turban life

Source​

This is quick and easy for those days where it seems like we just cant win! Not only are they easy to wrap, but they come in so any different colors, textures and patterns like this one from The Wrap Life!

Bun lifeSource

Keep it high or low, either way, it is a chic way to get you out of the door. For an extra step, slay those baby hairs and add earrings.

Pineapple Puff

Source

So maybe your fro isn’t cutting it. Grab a large hair tie and get that hair up like a pineapple!

While these tips work for some, tailor them to your needs accordingly to achieve your signature look! You got this girl!

Cydney Maria (Rhines) is a creative writer, journalist and photographer located in Atlanta, Ga. She is currently a student at Georgia State University studying journalism and english. She coins her brand as something curated beautifully for those who may not feel that beauty. Her main focus is mental health, social issues, digital design and of course the beauty of black girl magic. Her main goal is to constantly write creative content that fills a need. She is currently published accross multiple platforms and looks to continue her current level of work after she graduates from GSU. Check this creative out!