This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Everyone can agree that there is always a new makeup trend that a company creates the perfect product for, but it is not often a company does every aspect of makeup skincare and more, well. Glossier has done their best to represent the concept of personal choice and confidence through the individuals using their products. Although they are based in New York, they collaborated to open a pop up store in San Francisco to get their brand name out on the West coast.

Glossier focuses on working on the skin first, before the makeup, which makes them different from other companies. From their well-known milk jelly face cleanser to brow gel, Glossier offers just about everything a person needs to feel confident in their skin. On their site, they offer information on what is in each of their products, how to use it, and what benefits from use of the product. They’re very open about their products and even have the reviews on each product including the bad ones; they really prove they have nothing to hide. Their products go hand in hand with working towards clearer skin which is why they sell their starter kit.  From the basic necessitates of skincare they also offer highlighters, brow gels and more to create this year’s effortless trend, basic beauty. 

Not only are the products aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but all products are reasonably priced, making it easier to achieve the look that you’re going for. The formulas are simple and get you closer to the best trend of all: glowing, clear skin. Between facials, highlighters, moisturizers and plenty of other skin care necessities, Glossier really has got you covered. These products have shown results for many people and it is likely this trend is only going to continue upward. Explore their website to explore their products for yourself!