Things Each Sign Should Do This Summer! – Horoscopes week of May 8th- 14th

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Summer is unbelievably close collegiettes! Get ready for the best summer yet no matter where you are. Don’t worry if you don’t have crazy extravagant summer travel plans, sometimes fun is in your own backyard!

Taurus April 20 – May 20

1. A baking craze is right up your alley, Taurus. Whether it’s homemade popsicles or an apple pie, you won’t be able to put the sugar down. This summer, you will be the heat in the kitchen! Are we surprised?

2. Gardening will be the perfect activity to get your hands dirty and enjoy the sun. If the weather and outdoors aren’t cooperating, try succulents inside! They are super easy to manage and very beautiful, two things that you enjoy!

Gemini May 21 – June 22

1. This summer is the perfect time to take a road trip, Gemini! Gather your closest friends, pile into a car, and let the wind flow through your hair.

2. What is the easiest way to make money and have a fun time with friends? Set up a lemonade stand! This may seem dorky but it will be the perfect activity to get you outside and to draw in all the cuties!

Cancer June 23 – July 22

1. Cancer, please take this summer to have a good time! You easily get caught up in working and doing things for others but this break is all about you and relaxing with DIY projects! New decorations for your dorm?!

2. Take the opportunity to go to all the new movies this summer! There is nothing better than an air conditioned theater when it gets too hot outside! Plus, who doesn’t looovvee popcorn?

Leo July 23 – Aug 22

1. This summer is all about adventure, Leo! Whether it is new places that you have never been to or hitting your favorites in your hometown, it’s time to go!

2. It isn’t uncommon for you, Leo, to take on too many responsibilities and feel like you are stretched too thin. This summer, make sure you plan a few girls’ nights in for all your besties! Planning is your forte, so we will assume these will be the talk of your town.

Virgo Aug 23 – Sep 22

1. Virgo take time to go to your local animal shelter to play with cute puppies, you won’t regret it! While it isn’t an activity many think of as fun at first, it really can be! Nobody minds slobbery kisses, if they are from cute animals!

2. Self reflection is also something you should work on this summer Virgo! By creating a summer reading list and a movie list you will be able to manage your time perfectly!

Libra Sept 23 – Oct 22

1. The sun isn’t the only thing bringing the heat this summer, you are! Grab your swimsuit and head to the lake with all of your friends to show off your diving skills! Cannonball right into summer!

2. Allow yourself some relaxation and pamper yourself with a spa day! You can go to a professional spa or gather some of your girlfriends and host a spa party!

Scorpio Oct 23 – Nov 21

1. This summer is all about going the extra mile, literally. Hiking and camping are the perfect activities to get active while enjoying the outdoors.

2. In need for some thrill this summer?! An easy and affordable way to have a great time this summer while eating cotton candy is to go to a fair or an amusement park! We are seeing a picture perfect ferris wheel moment for you!

Sagittarius Nov 22 – Dec 21

1. Time to get outside of your comfort zone, Sagittarius! This summer, travel to a new place to gain new experiences! Whether it’s with friends, family, or by yourself–this summer will be one for the books!

2. We know this sounds kind of silly but set some time aside to get some sun rays girl! This summer is the summer when you will actually get an amazing tan! We all say we want a great tan every summer, but this is finally the time! Bronzed beauty!

Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 19

1. This summer is the perfect time to get in touch with all of your old high school friends by throwing or going to a friend reunion! A quick BBQ or brunch is an easy way to say hello to everyone at once instead of trying to meet up with everyone individually!

2. Let go this summer and let the current carry you! Take the opportunity to go canoeing with some friends to gain some unforgettable memories. Don’t rock the boat, Capricorn!

Aquarius Jan 20 – Feb 18

1. Feeling out of the loop when you get back home from school? The best way to catch up on your town’s local drama and news is to try all the new restaurants to listen to gossip! You are a quick learner and great at listening, Aquarius!

2. We are getting super surfer girl vibes for you this summer! Maybe learn how to ride the waves or if you aren’t close to water, learn how to longboard! Either way, you will be looking fly!

Pisces Feb 29 – March 20

1. Put your knowledge to the test by learning to play a new instrument or even a new song on an instrument you already know how to play! Creativity is your strong suit, we see this being very helpful for you this summer!

2. This is your summer, Pisces. Let go of all your worries and jump into a river, lake or ocean! It will surprise you how much you actually needed this adrenaline therapy! Don’t get too stressed this summer!

Aries March 21 – April 19

1. No one wants to be constantly at the gym during the summer, Aries! Join an intramural sports team to get outdoors and be active! This will be the perfect way to meet new people this summer while kicking some butt!

2. Great music, yummy snacks, and swaying crowds? Sounds like the perfect place for you this summer! Buy tickets to a music festival or local music concert to have some fun! Don’t be surprised when you see yourself on the megatron screen. All eyes are on you this summer, Aries!

Happy summer Zags! We can’t wait to see you all again in the fall! 

Student at Gonzaga University from Sun Valley, Idaho. Majors: Communication Studies and Spanish. Loves helping others, smiling, planning events, holidays, and car dance parties.