This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

As finals are underway and all anyone can think about is heading home, here at Her Campus Gonzaga we want to wish you a happy summer by sharing our favorite products for surviving this summer! 

Secret Invisible Solid Deoderant

Secret has been one of my favorite deoderant brands since I was old enough to need it.  The new line comes in 11 new scents (my personal favorite is Cool Waterlily) and it has coverage for 48 hours, even on the hottest of summer days!  Feel free to try all of their scents, including Luxe Lavendar and Boho Berry, from their Fresh Collection.  Plus, they come in smaller sizes that fit perfectly in your purse as well as the regular size stick.  

Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths and Foaming Wash 

I am always looking for the best products to help maintain my natural Ph and keep everything clean down there.  Summer’s Eve offers the best products to do this!  Their newest line is free from harsh chemicals, comes in great smelling flavors, and is gentle by nature!  Be sure to check out the cleansing cloths and foaming wash for this summer.  You won’t regret it! 

Steripod Toothbrush Protector 

I don’t know about you, but I have big plans for travelling this summer!  This toothbrush protector is perfect for keeping your toothbrush clean and protected through the chaos of summer travel.  The protector has active vapors to protect your toothbrush from toxins in the air or anything else it might encounter while inside your bag of toiletries.  It also allows your toothbrush to dry naturally, so it’s basically all you’ve ever wanted in a toothbrush protector.  And the best part: it works for both manual and electric toothbrushes! Hallelujah! 

Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer

The key to the best summer ever: on point eyebrows!  Essence Cosmetics makes it easy to have the perfect eyebrows with this brush and pencil all in one!  Essence is an up-and-coming brand that has high quality products.  And if they keep making items like this eyebrow designer, I’ll be sure to buy it all!  

Happy Summer Zags!  We hope you get the best tan ever and take a much deserved break from school.  See you all in the fall! 

Macy Conant

Gonzaga '18

Student and Correspondent at Gonzaga University from Denver, Colorado. Major: Communications. Loves writing blogs posts, reading, spending time in little coffee shops, mentoring high school girls and wearing bright red lipstick. 
Natalie is a co-campus correspondent at Gonzaga University. She is currently a sophomore studying public relations with a minor in writing. Her ultimate life goal is to write and publish a best seller. Aside from the runnings of Her Campus Gonzaga, Natalie enjoys reading, shopping, Netflix, volunteering, and hanging out with her friends.