Survival Kits: Everything You Need This Fall Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Hey Zags! With midterms coming to a close, I’m sure everyone could use a fresh start for the next quarter and maybe a new look!  Here at Her Campus, we want to help you find ways to recoup by sharing some of our favorite products that you can try!

(This article is sponsored by the following brand companies)

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

Whether you’re having a girls’ night with your roommate, or just finding a way to relax after a week of studying, trying a new face mask is an absolute MUST! Each of these face masks not only smell amazing, but their detoxifying and exfoliating properties will not only live your skin looking beautiful, but it will leave you feeling beautiful too.

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook at @Freemanbeauty

Aéropostale Jewelry and Accessories

Aéropostale’s Fall accessories are a must-have for this season! Their unique styles and golden tones are a perfect match for the changing leaves and will complete any outfit you wear this Thanksgiving holiday!  You can mix-and-match all of their items to fit your personality and personal style.

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook at @Aeropostale

Bed Head by TIGI

From shiny and matte hairspray to dry shampoo for all hair types, Bed Head by TIGI is exactly what you need to freshen up your new do for fall.  Their hairsprays have amazing hold for your nights out, and the dry shampoo is perfect save for the mornings when your looking for some texture.

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram or Facebook at @bedheadbytigi

SPINDRIFT SPARKLING WATER

Spindrift® is the newest and most refreshing sparkling water you’ll ever have, perfect for movie night with your friends.  Made with real squeezed fruit, Spindrift® comes in many flavors such as Lemon, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Orange Mango, Raspberry Lim, Strawberry, and Blackberry.  You can find them at one of our local Trader Joes, Target, Whole Foods, and more!

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook at @spindriftfresh

Erin Condren Planner

This planner is an absolute MUST, especially with the new quarter.  The styles are perfect for all women, including empowering messages and organized pages for your every day needs. This 18-month planner is amazing, compact, and ideal for any girl on the go!

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook at @ErinCondren

HI-CHEW Candies

HI-CHEW Candy is a classic for all of those who love a fruity treat.  Not only are they cheap and delicious, they are also gluten and cholesterol free with 0g trans fat.  Make sure to grab a bag next time your out shopping (PS. Halloween is almost here too!)

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram at @hichewusa or on Twitter or Facebook at @HiChew

L’Oréal Paris

L’Oréal Paris is famous for their amazing beauty products, but our all-time favorite is their tanning products.  Both their self-tanning wipes and self-tanning spray are perfect for when that summer tan goes away, and you find yourself missing that glow.  When the sun goes away, your tan doesn’t’t have to!

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram at @Lorealskin or at Twitter or Facebook at @LOrealParisUSA

Steripod Toothbrush Carrier

As we are all getting ready to travel back home for Thanksgiving, a toothbrush carrier is just what you need! Steripod’s Toothbrush protectors are perfect for keeping yours clean while it is tucked away in your suitcase while moving around.

Check out their website HERE or follow them on Instagram at @getsteripod or on Twitter or Facebook at @steripod

Try out all of these amazing products this upcoming weekend so you can be ready for the rest of the semester!