Meet Our Team: Haley Greer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Hey guys!

It is my pleasure to introduce you to one of our amazing team members, Haley Greer. She is a junior from Castle Rock, Colorado and is an International Relations major and a Philosophy minor. Check out these fun facts about her!

Best Binge-Watch: Black Mirror

Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian

Bucket List Item: Visit every continent

Last Book You Read (not for school): Time Machine by HG Wells

Song on Repeat: “Agnes” by The Glass Animals

Favorite Thing About GU: The opportunities presented to students!

Celebrity Crush: Mark McMorris

Two Truths & a Lie:

1. I have been to every state 2. I have eaten goat brain 3. My favorite food is celery

Favorite Quote

“How often at night when the heavens are bright, With the light from the glittering stars, Have I stood there amazed and asked as I gazed, If their glory exceeds that of ours.” -from the song “Home on the Range” 

Look at that smile!

What are you most proud of?

I’m most proud of earning an ROTC scholarship.

What is one thing you wish people understood about you?

That I’m an introvert.  

If you could have a conversation with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?

Hans Zimmer, because he seems very passionate about composing music and I’d love to talk to him about that in real life.  

What’s one thing you do on a regular basis you hate doing, but nobody knows you despise doing it?

I really don’t like filling my car up with gas.  Time and money gone.  

If money were not an issue, how would you spend your time each day?

Probably traveling all over the world.  

What event in your life has shaped you most as a person, and how did it do so?

I think in more recent years it would be traveling to Oman this last summer to study Arabic. I feel like I was pushed out of my comfort zone as well as learned a lot about people of other cultures.

Next time you see Haley around, give her a shout!

—–

Answer to Two Truths & a Lie: Haley has not been to every state. That means she really has eaten goat brain!