Horoscopes Week of September 11th-17th

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Hello suns signs! Time to get your weekly horoscope!

Virgo Aug 23 – Sep 22

This week will bring financial matters into perspective, Virgo! That could mean a lot of things for you. We recommend playing on the safer side at the beginning of the week by not making any big purchases or splurges! Remain open minded because during the weekend something unexpected may catch your eye that you realize you can’t live without!!

Libra Sept 23 – Oct 22

While others may not see the progress that you are making in different aspects of your life, Libra, we are! This week is very big for you! It’s time to stand up for yourself and make sure that everyone knows how amazing you actually are. Just remember that it is okay to have your head in the clouds but keep your feet down here on Earth! This weekend make sure to hang out with your OG friends to remind them how much they mean to you!

Scorpio Oct 23 – Nov 21

Oh Scorpio! You may think that you have everything under control and perfectly in line, but this week may throw you off. At the beginning of the week, old problems and conflicts will arise making you second guess all of your decisions. Be careful and remember that it is okay to take your time when figuring out life issues. Look for the support of your friends and ask for their different opinions on the topics to help you get a clear view! Don’t worry too much, you may have missed something big before that you will come to understand this weekend.

Sagittarius Nov 22 – Dec 21

This is a great week for clarifying issues and contracts with people around you, Sagittarius! Make sure to look towards experts or people you find important to get their perspective on the issues. After the busy week, this weekend will having you wondering if you are putting too much work into everything you do. You are very hard working but sometimes nobody notices! Remember to put yourself first this weekend and to take charge!

Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 19

This week is all about going slow, Capricorn! You are always going 100 mph and it’s finally starting to make you tired. Don’t stress about it though, everyone deserves a break! At the beginning of the week make sure to spend time planning everything out and getting some homework done! This weekend will be filled with pampering yourself with a spa night and having friends over to watch Netflix! Don’t forget the popcorn!

Aquarius Jan 20 – Feb 18

Aquarius, get ready because this week is going to be one for the books! You have been resting up and are ready to be set free! Get ready to be the queen of multitasking this week! All of this energy has you in a fun and flirty mood! At the beginning of the week, you will have tons of opportunities pop up with classmates that it may even give you whiplash! Take over this weekend with your best friends by your side! We see delicious brunches in your future! While you may have tons of fun being out at parties, this week will make you realize how much fun you have entertaining at home too! Remember, equal balance, Aquarius!

Pisces Feb 29 – March 20

Take things easy this week, Pisces! It’s time to check in at home and make sure your family is doing well! We understand how busy you can get but you need to remember to check up on the people who matter the most! ….and who doesn’t love nice care packages?! A five minute phone call will go a long way this week, Pisces. During the weekend make sure to tidy up your room and get everything organized. This week sounds a little boring, but trust us, it will pay off!

Aries March 21 – April 19

This week you have people to see, places to go and things to do! It’s a very quick pace but you have never been more ready!! The travel bug has come your way and bit you hard! We understand that you are “totally college broke” but keep checking tickets – you may find a super deal. All of these changes and potential plans will have you in the chatty kathy mood this weekend! Stay open to party plans changing this weekend, it might bring you new friends!

Taurus April 20 – May 20

This is not something you usually hear but go ahead and spend that monaayyy this week Taurus! You have been saving up for something big and it’s finally here! Whether it’s those super cute boots on sale or a spa retreat with your besties, it will be the perfect way to start the week! If the people around you can’t seem to understand or justify why you are spending all your money, just remind them of all the cuties you will attract with your new threads! #Worthit

Gemini May 21 – June 22

This week is all about putting yourself out there, Gemini! Lately you have been feeling down because you don’t think you get the attention you deserve from your friends! We are so sorry and it is time to turn that around! Sometimes it is better to do do new things with new people to remind others how amazing you actually are! We are not saying to drop your friends but a little jealousy never hurt! This weekend you will find yourself surrounded by new, amazing people that have common interests! Make sure to get their information so you can invite them to breakfast sometime!

Cancer June 23 – July 22

This week you are feeling a little adventurous, Cancer! Your usual soft spoken nature will be nowhere to be found! Suddenly you will find yourself debating in class and proving yourself to your professors! It’s about time people finally noticed how strong you actually are! Don’t let this new attitude cause an ego ride! Your friends love you for being outgoing but also true to yourself! During the weekend relax with some hammock time and hit the beach! We know you love the water, Crab!

Leo July 23 – Aug 22

Don’t get soft on us now, Leo! For some reason you have been super down lately and have allowed a few rude people to influence your view on your value too much! It’s time to cut it out and return to the fun, loyal, and outgoing Leo that we know you really are! This week is the perfect time to show off your skills in the classroom and at work! Make sure to show the haters how effortlessly cool you are and how perfect your sticky sweet smile is! During the weekend make sure to catch up with old friends by inviting them all over to your place to do a beauty night-in!

Student at Gonzaga University from Sun Valley, Idaho. Majors: Communication Studies and Spanish. Loves helping others, smiling, planning events, holidays, and car dance parties.