This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

It’s Halloween time! And it’s also baking season! So of course there are hundreds of spooky baking recipes out there. However, trying to find the time and ingredients to bake with while in college can be a challenge. Last weekend, my roommates and I resorted to store bought cake mix and sprinkles to make Halloween cupcakes. But If you want to get a little more creative, here’s some easy, and super cute, Halloween treats to make!

1. Bite Sized Bat Treats

These adorable little treats are only four ingredients and are minimal preparation! Super simple! If you have leftover Halloween candy or are craving some, pick up those peanut butter cups and some Oreos and you suddenly have the perfect bite-sized Halloween snack. If this picture is giving you some chocolate cravings, you can get the recipe

2. Rice Krispie Treat Pumpkins

Not going to lie, I think these are the cutest treats ever, and they work for any time during the fall. Not only that, but they are super picture worthy. Grab some friends, get a little messy, make a sweet treat, and photograph these

little guys. They can be found right here.

3. Gooey Monster Cookies

If you’re looking for something a little more traditional (minus the eyeballs and fun colors) these cookies are almost too cute to eat. Just a few ingredients for the cookies, plus your decorating utensils, and you have the perfect treat to deliver to friends, family, or anybody else in the Halloween mood. These spooky little monsters can be found here.

4. Banana Mummies

If you are looking for something a little bit healthier (but not too healthy because it’s Halloween) here’s the recipe for you! Grab some bananas and some chocolate and you instantly have a hit. To make these mummies, you can find the recipe here.

5.  Bloody Cups 

Don’t be fooled by the name, these treats are nothing but sweet. Also, these treats look harder to make than they really are. Only a few ingredients. Some muffin tins. Super yummy. Impress everyone with these raspberry chocolate cups that can be made all fall. Find them here.

Now what are you waiting for; get out there and bake!

Ayla McKorkle

Gonzaga '21

Year: Sophmore Major: Business Administration Minor: Computer Science