Get Ready for The Bachelor Recaps Again!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Hello Zag Ladies!  In case you weren’t here last year, I wrote a weekly recap filled with hilarious GIFs about the Monday night episodes of The Bachelor with Ben Higgens.  This year, I will be doing it again but this time with Nick Viall!  In case you are new to The Bachelor empire, each season one man dates 25+ women at one time until finally finding true love and (hopefully!) proposing at the end of the season.  (The Bachelorette is the same show in the summer but with a woman dating 25+ men at one time.)  I will be here all break long giving you recaps and blessing your day with funny GIFs about each episode.  I hope you’ll join me as we venture along with Nick as he tries to find love for the 4TH TIME!  And in case you missed it, here (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-vialls-christmas-themed-bachelor-promo-watch-w455966) is the newest Christmas-themed promo video for Nick’s season.  (Funny because he’s St. Nick!)  To tide you over until the premiere on January 2nd, here are some Bachelor GIFs!  Get ready for the drama! 

Who is ready for more of this??!! 

See you in January! 

Macy Conant

Gonzaga '18

Student and Correspondent at Gonzaga University from Denver, Colorado. Major: Communications. Loves writing blogs posts, reading, spending time in little coffee shops, mentoring high school girls and wearing bright red lipstick.