Frankie Garcia is quite the catch, ladies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

This week’s profile highlights one of the funniest, kindest, and most lovable guys on campus: Frankie Garcia! Aside from having many hidden talents like being able to do toe-touches in midair, Frankie is athletic and also loves to volunteer. He’s part of Knights on campus, and volunteers weekly with “Transitions,” an organization that works to end poverty for women and children in the Spokane area. Don’t be afraid to say “hey” to Frankie on campus. He’s super friendly (and single!)

Age: 19

Year in school: Sophomore

Major: Biology pre-med

Minor: Spanish

Hometown: Phoenix, AZ

Summer Job: Boxing club trainer

Most embarrassing story: At my senior prom, I was trying to get the photographer’s attention so that I could get a good picture. I kept jumping in the air doing toe-touches so that I could get a cool shot, but the photographer couldn’t time it right. Finally, I jumped in the air one last time, did my toe-touch, watched the flash go off, and then I heard a rip. I ripped my pants while in midair and everyone on the dance floor witnessed it. It was totally worth the shot though.

Favorite part of Knights: Definitely the service and brotherhood aspect of the organization. I love that the 30 of us get to go out into the community and make a difference and enjoy ourselves while doing it. I not only made 30 new friends with being a part of Knights, I made 30 brothers as well.

Favorite T.V. show: FRIENDS! Or Grey’s Anatomy.

Student and Co-Correspondent at Gonzaga University from Portland, Oregon. Major: Public Relations. Minor: Promotions. Loves staying active, finding new music, volunteering with people with disabilities, and drinking vanilla lattes.