david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Easy Halloween Costumes when You Have No Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Thinking of going to a Halloween party but you don’t know what to wear?  If you want to be creative, but don’t have a lot of time to put together an elaborate costume, check out my five quick and easy costumes that any girl can wear! 

1. Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys’s

Everyone has a little black dress hanging in their closet.  Most girls have always dreamed of embodying this classy lady, and now’s your chance!  Take that cute dress, add some pearls and throw your hair up in a bun, and go! 

2. Elle Woods 

This is the perfect costume for anyone who just wants to take their pink personality to the next level.  Grab your stuffed version of Bruiser, your cutest smallest purse and some hot pink lipstick and hit the town!  

3. Risky Business

You know you love this movie and have been dying to try out this look for years.  Now’s your chance!  Steal your boyfriend’s big button down or head to your local thrift store and pick out your favorite white button down.  Add in some sunglasses and socks and you can rock it! 

4. Angel

Everyone can make or buy a pair of wings!  Put on some white, make a halo from a headband, and rock the look.  If you want, you can even take it to the next level by becoming a Victoria Secret Angel by adding a silk robe!  Grab your besties and be an angel squad, or grab your roomie and have her be the devil to your angel! 

5. Sexy Sandy from Grease 

I don’t know about you, but Sandy Olsen has been one of my favorite movie characters since the time I started watching this hit movie-musical.  Sexy Sandy is the perfect way to make an entrance at any party you go to, especially if you do it right!  Take your black jeans, some red pumps and a leather jacket or bomber jacket, and you’ve got the look!  Plus, you might even be able to fly away in the perfect car with a hot guy at the end of the night! 

Everyone should have at least one easy costume in their closet to make this the perfect Halloweekend! Have fun and be safe collegiettes!

Macy Conant

Gonzaga '18

Student and Correspondent at Gonzaga University from Denver, Colorado. Major: Communications. Loves writing blogs posts, reading, spending time in little coffee shops, mentoring high school girls and wearing bright red lipstick.