The Best Way to Prepare for Finals: An in Home Spa Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

To say this semester has been crazy, hectic, and stressful would be an understatement. Luckily, here at Her Campus Gonzaga, we are here to help you get through the final push with some great products that will make any Saturday reading day feel like a relaxing, spa day at the beach! 

Yogi Tea 

Sometimes we need our caffeine fix with four shots of espresso to get through the studying.  But sometimes it’s nice to relax with a warm cup of tea that will also give you positive energy back.  This year Yogi has two teas for HC readers, Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life, both of which are citricy and support the busyness of the season.  I have personally enjoyed the Sweet Tangerine while catching up on reading! 

Leaders Cosmetics, Facial Masks

In order to have the perfect home spa you must have calming, rejuvinating face masks.  The Survival Kits offer the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, the 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, and the 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask.  The coconut mask is perfect for irritated skin and locks in moisture, which we need right now in cold Spokane!  Leaders are the #1 seller of sheet masks in the world, so you know these facials are going above and beyond to help replenish your skin.  

Pure Silk Shaving Cream in Raspberry Mist 

Even though it’s winter, you can’t deny the fact that when you shave your legs, you immediately feel better about yourself.  It always feels good to get in bed with newly shavened legs and clean sheets.  The best part of this shaving cream is how it moisturizes as you shave!  Again, we need all the moisture we can get here in Spokane right now! And, the raspberry scent is calming so you can keep staying relaxed as you study. 

Book of the Month 

While it’s a busy time of the year, when finals are over we aren’t going to have any homework to do!  That will be the perfect time to find a new book to read while you snuggle up with your family back home.  Book of the Month offers a wide selection of books each month, and it only costs $5 for the first month and you get a book to keep!  And for HC readers, the first three months are just $11 each, and a new hardback book each month!  I don’t know about you, but having a place to go browse books and relax with a great story sounds like a dream right now. 

Rimmel London Makeup

At the end of a spa day, it feels nice to get dressed up with your girls and have a fun night out!  Rimmel London bronzer, Scandaleyes mascara and eyeliner, and provocalips 16hr kissproof lip colour make it easy to get ready quickly.  All of this makeup will also stay on all night long, no matter if you’re eating, drinking, or making out with that cute guy from the bar.  I’ve loved all of these products, and all of the different colors of bronzer and lip colour make it easy to find your perfect match.  

We know how busy your lives are collegiettes, so we hope you love these products and can create your own perfect at-home spa day this week to prepare for finals.  We have loved sharing our content with you this semester and we hope you can enjoy this last week on campus.  Happy studying and relaxing! 

Macy Conant

Gonzaga '18

Student and Correspondent at Gonzaga University from Denver, Colorado. Major: Communications. Loves writing blogs posts, reading, spending time in little coffee shops, mentoring high school girls and wearing bright red lipstick.