brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Insta-Worthy Ways to Celebrate the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

With the semester quickly coming to a close, things can get nostalgic pretty fast. Whether this is your first year of college or your third, it can be a sad time moving out of your dorm and leaving your friends for a few months. In my opinion, the end of the school year provides a fun opportunity to celebrate a successful school year with your girlfriends!

1. Go out to dinner! 

One of my favorite things to do with my friends is get all dressed up and go out to a nice dinner. I would recommend Saranac Public House downtown or the Melting Pot’s cheese and chocolate! 

2. Movie night! 

Movie nights are one of my go-to’s when looking for something to do for girl’s night. In order to make it seem like a special occassion, make cute appetizers! 

3. Gift exchange!

If you have a bigger friend group, draw names and put together a fun gift exchange. You can do one with a theme or without! Either way, have fun with it!

4. Spa night!

Face masks and nails are a perfect cure for finals blues! You can buy sheet masks for only $5 from Sephora or DIY them with ingredients from your kitchen! 

Stay strong through finals, zags!

lover of peonies, john f. kennedy, & hip hop music