Whether you are a fan of sports or not, every Zag knows how important basketball is to the Gonzaga community. So it’s safe to say that these thoughts have probably crossed your mind at some point during basketball season.
1. “When is the next tenting game?”
2. “Will this game be on ESPN?”
3. When watching the game on TV: “I wonder if I’ll see anyone in the student section that I know?” Spoiler alert – the answer is usually yes.
4. “Wow, Karnowski is like really really tall.”
5. “Why do we have so many male cheerleaders?”
6. “The forecast calls for snow tomorrow…do I really want to tent? Or should I just help set up the tent and then go sleep in my warm bed?”
7. “I have three tests to study for and two essays to write, should I still go to ticket distribution tonight?”
8. “I bet other schools think we’re a bunch of crazy fans.”
9. “Can it be March yet?”
10. “How long have we been waiting in line for?”
Basketball season is officially here!! Even though we kind of make getting tickets a crazy ordeal, I absolutely love it because it brings our community even closer together! Go Zags!