What Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Chocolate

You’re sweet and loving; everyone’s shoulder to cry on. You’ve always been the person that anyone can turn to and the one that everyone wishes was there in a time of need. If comfort food was a person, you would be all over that.

Vanilla

You’re the simple, go with the flow one of the bunch. You’ve never been picky and anything can make you happy. You’re down for anything and you’ve always been the neutral one in the party.

Cotton Candy

There is always a wild child within the bunch. That’s you: you’re always the one to come up with the crazy ideas, and better yet follow through with them. You love being different, and could care less of what others think of you. Looking to have a good time? Always go to the cotton candy lover.

Cookies and Cream

You still have that little bit of child within you. You love doing silly things and you define the statement “getting high off of life”. Everything and anything simple can make you happy. You are a carefree person and your personality can put a smile on anyone’s face the second you step into a room.

Raspberry

You’re the health nut that everyone kiddingly envies. You have a sweet tooth, but always with a healthy twist. You love being active and doing anything that could benefit your mental and physical health. You always have an optimistic outlook on life, and in everything you do. You’re definitely the one that is always there to motivate and cheer people on.

Pistachio

You’ve often been teased about being the odd one of the bunch. The one that everyone can easily make fun of, yet loves to have around. What would everyone do without you? They constantly joke about the things you do and how you handle situations, yet they would miss your presence the second you left somewhere. Embrace the weirdness!

Coffee

You’ve always been the energetic one of the group. You’re a great motivator and everyone has always needed you around whether they think they do or not in the moment. You give everyone that extra “umph” they need to complete something.

Banana Split

You’re the one that brings everyone together. If there is ever a problem, you are the one that can fix anything. Everyone is grateful for you, and would be lost without you! The “mother” of the group, you definitely complete the family and keep everyone’s feet on the ground.

Hello lovely readers! As a sophomore at the beautiful campus of Gettysburg College, I am a writing enthusiast achieving a Philosophy major with a minor in writing. Why am I writing for HC? Well readers, that's simple, I strive to entertain the collegiate community while keeping up to date with the newest social trends and upcomings that hopefully bring joy and humor to your every day life. Like many college students, you can constantly find me grabbing a starbucks drink and sitting on an adirondack chair somewhere in the quad taking everything in; I'm an observer. In order to relate with the community you must first observe your surroundings.. writing is all about pleasing the audience. And with that being said, and in hopes to "leave with a bang", I hope you all find comfort, entertainment, and farmiliarity within each of my peices. After all, we're all in this collegiate experience together!
Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.