Unique Christmas Songs to Add to Your Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Christmas music is the best (obviously) but some playlists can get repetitive. Here are some unique songs that’ll keep things interesting and put you in the holiday spirit!

Christmas Tree Farm by Taylor Swift

This song is upbeat, catchy, and the perfect way to bring some of that Christmas nostalgia into your current life!

Little Drummer Boy (Rewrapped) by for KING and COUNTRY

Okay so Little Drummer Boy is a popular Christmas song but I promise you’ve never heard it done like this!

The Season’s Upon Us by Dropkick Murphys

Does your family get a little crazy during Christmas time? Even if they don’t, this song perfectly captures the exciting chaos that is the holiday season!

That’s Christmas to Me by Pentatonix

Pentatonix Christmas music hits differently but this song is particularly special as they wrote it about their own experiences with celebrating Christmas growing up!

Light of The World by Lauren Daigle

This song is a little more religious than the other ones on the list but it is just as beautiful and captures the Christmas spirit for Christians around the world!

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings by Barenaked Ladies

Christmas medleys are amazing and the energy found in this one cannot be found anywhere else!

Adrienne Poissant

Gettysburg '22

Adrienne is a senior at Gettysburg College studying political science and religious studies. Besides being a Campus Correspondent, she is involved in the wind symphony, Model United Nations, and enjoys reading and writing for fun!