Randy is Better than Candy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Randy Feeley is a first year at Gettysburg College from Highland Mills, New York and is one of the sweetest human beings you will ever meet.

Image via author

Do you have a major picked out?

English and Philosophy. 

What activities are you involved in on campus?

I am involved in the costume shop of my theater, I am very involved with our LGBT group on campus. I do other things but I can’t think of them. I play D&D a lot. Probably more than I should. I do write for the paper. I have a good time writing for the paper.

What’s your relationship status?

I am single and ready to mingle, my man.

Hogwarts House?

Slytherin!

Yeah!

What’s your favorite color?

Blue.

What’s your favorite book?

F*ck! Um… just because I’ve been thinking about it, The Mix Up Files by Baisly E. Frankweiler. 

Do you have a favorite author?

Madeline Engel.

What’s your favorite study spot on campus?

On the second floor of the library when you walk in, and then you go towards the area where everyone studies. The first nook with windows on the right with the two tables and four chairs. I could live there!

What do you hope to achieve during your time at Gettysburg?

Learn me some shit and be loud and annoying and make friends.

If you were a cupcake flavor what would you be?

Hmm. I don’t like birthday cake, but I feel like I’d be birthday cake. 

Neat. Why?

Um, because it’s really loud and no one is exactly sure what’s going on, but people like it for some reason.

What’s your favorite thing to write about?

Oh! Oh. I like writing. I like writing about anything, my man. I write about life. I write about fantasy. I like writing about shitty senate meetings. I write about anything.

Zoe Philippou

Gettysburg '20

(she/her) From Arizona, Zoe is officially a Psychology and Anthropology double major, a German minor, and an unofficial a Theater inhabitor. She loves all thing having to do with culture or really just people in general. She's also a huge nerd who loves crafts.