COVID definitely doesn’t mean we have to stop eating from our favorite restaurants! These are my go-to takeout options when I’m at school.

Ugly Mug

Ugly Mug is my favorite place to get breakfast and coffee in Gettysburg. Their breakfast sandwiches convince me to get out of bed on the weekends. I usually get their food to-go and eat socially-distanced with my housemates!

Halal

Are you really a Gettysburg student if you’ve never had Halal?? Their food never fails to hit the spot and I usually get a second meal out of it.

JnJ’s
Image
Megan Reusche

JnJ’s, formerly Ping’s, is my favorite Asian restaurant in Gettysburg. And they deliver!

Lincoln Diner
Pancakes
Christin Urso / Spoon

While LD’s isn’t open 24-hours due to COVID, they are a great option for comfort food. I’m a big fan of the chocolate chip pancakes :) They are usually pretty quick with takeout!

Gettysburger

I love the creative burgers here and they are only a short walk from campus. Make sure to order early if it’s a weekend!

The hardest part is deciding where to go!

Grace Gallagher

Gettysburg '22

Grace is a senior double-majoring in History and Political Science with a minor in Middle East and Islamic Studies at Gettysburg College. She is involved in the Gettysburg College Historical Society, Alpha Phi Omega, and is the senior editor for the Gettysburg chapter of HerCampus. She loves coffee and dogs more than anything.