This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes mascara comes in a nice purple faux leather packaging that is very aesthetically appealing. As far as the formula of the mascara and the performance of the product, I noticed a couple of pros and cons.

The biggest issues I had with the mascara is that it took a number of coats to build up product on the lashes and that it leaves them looking pretty clumpy. That said, I have naturally thick and long lashes and thickening mascaras tend to clump for me.  My friend who has shorter and more sparse lashes absolutely loves the mascara, and it makes her lashes look a lot fuller. I think the success of this product depends on the type of lashes that you have naturally. If you are someone with naturally thick and full lashes it might not be the best for you, but if you aren’t someone who was born with long lashes I highly recommend trying out this product. 

*Check out another Tarte review from HC at Gettysburg here!

Laura Wagner

Gettysburg '21

Laura is a sophomore at Gettysburg College where she plans to major in English with a writing concentration. She loves spoken word and classic poetry (particularly Emily Dickinson!), tennis, and spending time with her puppy. She is also passionate about social activism, intersectional feminism, and mental health advocacy.