Letter from the Editor: Response to All-Campus Town Hall Meeting

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Dear All, 

As nearly everyone on campus, and likely those off, are well-aware, the morning of Thursday, January 21 was that of the all-campus town hall meeting discussing issues of racism on campus.  

In light of the issues discussed and those left to be tackled, we of Her Campus at Gettysburg would like to to assure our readers that we are entirely in support of all forms of equality and equity, whether based on race, gender, sex, socioeconomic status, national origin, or otherwise.  

Of equal importance, we’d like to stress that our organization itself is entirely inclusive, welcoming to all.  While our target audience is collegiettes, readers, writers, and social media and public relations team members are encouraged to enjoy or join HC Gettysburg!  

HCXO, 

Juliette Sebock, Campus Correspondent, Her Campus at Gettysburg College

Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.