Last Minute Gift Ideas For the Holiday Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

If you are anything like me, you start your Holiday shopping at the last second.  I like to say that I don’t like to shop online for gifts at school, I like to shop for gifts in person: classic excuse.  Here are a few items that are perfect to grab right before your gift exchange with your BFF.  There is something here for everyone!

First, who wouldn’t love this comfy, fuzzy, and warm infinity scarf?!  Perfect for keeping anyone warm during the cool winter season.

Next, whether your friend drinks tea or coffee, these cute personalized mugs or tea cup and saucer are a great, thoughtful gift she can use while cuddling up next to a warm fire!

A little ambiance never hurt anyone!

One of my personal faves is this slouchy beanie perfect for staying warm and cozy while looking trendy.

This wallet is super trendy and is perfect for sticking necessities in for a fun night out!

You can help your girl listen to music in style with these awesome headphones that come in all different colors!

And last, but not least, this cute outdoor bluetooth speaker.  Perfect to take with you anywhere!

Now get out there and get shopping!  You are almost out of time!

I am currently a senior at Gettysburg College!  I am an English major with a Wrting concentration and Women Gender Studies minor.
Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.